We guide. We support. You grow.
PwC Advisory is a network of multiple possibilities - where you want to make an impact is always up to you. With the guidance and support of our Advisory experts, you’ll delve into the inner workings of companies to find the best solutions for any challenge they might have. From the excitement of Deals to the complexities of Consulting and the fascinating realm of risks and threats in Forensics, you’ll help clients build trust and maintain their competitive edge, today and into the future. Now that’s making a difference.
We’re looking for a talented Junior Consultant to join our Technology Consulting department.
What you’ll learn and do
- Help clients reach their objectives by connecting and aligning business with IT.
- Guide and advise clients through their digital transformation journey by analysing and (re)defining their IT strategy and business processes.
- Create unique experiences for clients and their customers.
- Leverage the value of enterprise knowledge and big data to help clients evolve towards insights-driven organisations.
- Enable the businesses to move forward by suggesting fit-for-purpose solutions quickly and effectively.
- Look into the business potential of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics and Blockchain.
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Business Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering or other business-related degree.
- Interested in several of the following:
- IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud solutions
- Emerging technologies and the latest trends
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and Dutch and/or French.
- Creativity and problem-solving ability.
- Analytical mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Enthusiastic graduate looking to kick-start your career in a dynamic and young company.
- Keen to work within a team.
- Enjoy interacting directly with clients.
- Fascinated by new challenges and projects.
- Eager to continue to learn and overcome challenges.
- Sociable and communicative, while embracing an inclusive environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus allowances.
- Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and company car with fuel card.
- Flexible schedule.
- Continuous learning.
- Huge growth potential.
- And much more!
Looking for a career where you’ll really make a difference?
Then we look forward to meeting you!