A traineeship at Luminus: what challenges will you be facing?
As a trainee at Luminus you’ll enter an exciting two-year rotation program! You will get the opportunity to learn and experience the job diversity of our company: from production, to sales, to balancing the energy market, … you’ll get to know it all! And there is more! Dedicated mentors will continuously share their knowledge with you so you can develop plenty of new skills and gain expertise in various domains: development of wind mills, balancing of the energy market, developing go-to-market products and services, defining the right pricing models, improving our customer experience through digital tooling… You name it, you’ll experience it and contribute actively!
3 completely different missions in the space of 2 years
• September 2020: welcome at Luminus, your exciting journey begins. Let’s get to know each other. You will start off your traineeship with an introduction of the bigger picture and experiencing one of our 3 core values: customer first. How? You will spend a couple of days with 1 of our door knockers and convince new clients to join Luminus. You will also help out and get to know some of our existing clients in one of our call centers.
• At the same time your first assignment starts in one of the Luminus departments. This first assignment will take about eight months. Through a number of challenges you can develop yourself further and build up a fascinating Luminus network.
• During your second and third assignment, you can make maximum use of your interests, capacities and knowledge in one of our departments, squads or perhaps even one of our branches.
• After your two-year rotation, you will join one of our Luminus teams. Your knowledge and experience, which you have developed during your various assignments, will certainly be of use to you.
The Luminus vibe. Can you feel it?
As a Luminus trainee you don’t have to be an expert in a specific domain. What matters is your energy, your drive and your eagerness to learn! So, are you a positive person? An entrepreneur and a team player? Are you open-minded and flexible? And is taking care of the environment important to you? Fantastic! It seems like we're on the road to a beautiful adventure!
Do you recognise yourself in this?
• I graduated with a master's degree.
• I am fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
• I am a starter or don’t have more than 2 years of work experience.
• I am a born entrepreneur, and love nothing more than to take the initiative and learn.
• I breathe the 3 Luminus corporate values: entrepreneurship, team spirit and customer first.
• I share the green ambitions of Luminus.
Apply for the Luminus Traineeship via: https://www.luminus.be/corporate/