Technology is ever evolving, and innovation is always around the corner. At Addestino, we stay on top of the latest evolutions and revolutions to provide our customers with the best possible solutions, be it in strategy, innovation, or transformation.
As a Consultant you:
- Get the opportunity to discover various sectors and different environments, while tackling complex challenges at the intersection of technology and
business. Creating innovative products, transforming ICT landscapes, defining growth strategies…the choice is yours.
- Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders at technical, functional, and executive levels.
- Analyze the customer’s needs, select the best technologies, and design innovative solutions.
- Work on projects in different domains (technology, business or strategy) – it’s up to you which career track you follow in the future
Some of our cases
- Defining a growth strategy for a high-tech visualization company
- Establishing a corporate venturing portfolio around IoT, AI, electrification… for autonomous driving cars
- Transforming processes and supporting tools to improve customer experience and internal collaboration
- Applying AI technologies in advanced data science environments.
- Higher academic education (Master – PhD – MBA) with a background in Engineering, Applied Science, Computer Science …
- Strong interest in different industries: telecom, electronics, transport, healthcare, finance,…
- Pragmatic, result-oriented, ability to deliver
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills (for both technical and business problems)
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What is in it for you?
- A personal approach: You determine your own growth direction/speed, as you are not a number in a large company. You will work in an environment of respect for the work-life (hours, location), with little hierarchy and a lot of contact with the Managing Partners.
- Broadening your horizon: With our broad customer base, we offer variation and flexibility, allowing quick transitions between projects or working on multiple at the same time.
- Challenging assignments with high-profile clients: you can expect exciting work that valorizes your technical knowledge in a rapidly changing environment.
- Building on your solid background: Learning can start immediately on the job. This is augmented with consistent mentorship of both senior consultants and managing partners, as well as in-house training from experts in their field.
- A competitive remuneration package