While the need for mobility of people and goods keeps growing, the capacity is getting scarcer by the minute. Building new infrastructure is not a durable or cost-effective solution, but then what is? The solution is Total Traffic Management.
Be-Mobile, headquartered in Ghent, pioneers in Smart Mobility Solutions on an international level. We offer advanced solutions to measure and manage the traffic flows in order to put travelers, cities, road authorities, parking operators and logistics companies all around the world in control of their mobility processes.
In order to keep track with this evolution towards Total Traffic Management, Be-Mobile is looking for a talented, fullstack developer with the following responsibilities:
- Switch between frontend and backend development depending on the current needs
- Research, develop, implement, unit-test and maintain new software code that will be used to build our Smart Mobility Solutions
- Discuss ideas and solutions with co-workers
- Work closely with the Project / Product Managers to provide delivery according to schedule
- Work independently but also agile in team during the build and implementation in streamlined development phases
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current and new technologies
You are familiar with cutting-edge technologies and up-to-date with the latest trends and emerging new backend and frontend technologies. Moreover, you’re confident and excited about learning new technologies!
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- You have solid experience with a popular framework such as Vue.js, Svelte, React or Angular.
- Hands-on experience with a backend language like Java, Python, Scala or C++. We use Go throughout our entire stack, experience is seen as a plus but not a requirement
- Building Single Page Applications and API’s in a micro-service architecture
- You know how design translates into CSS
- Experience with Git, linting and continuous integration is important
- Knowledge of REST, websockets, gRPC and GraphQL are a plus
- You are eager to work with interesting technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, REDIS and Kafka
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
The skills that make a great fullstack developer in our team:
- You are a team player who shares his/her knowledge and experience
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and goalgetter
- You like to solve hard issues with a right balance between an analytical and pragmatic approach
Don’t let new things scare you off, if you have right learning attitude, we’d love to welcome you!
As a fast growing tech company we indulge cutting-edge technologies and we invest in durable and interesting careers where we map your professional growth on the opportunities within Be-Mobile.
You’ll feel at home if you share values like integrity and open feedback. Our young, trustworthy and passionate team players are curious to get to know you! Are you as well?
We provide a very interesting total remuneration package, flexible working hours and healthy team initiatives, which we will explain during the selection process.
If you recognize yourself in this role and if you're eager to revolutionize traffic together, we are happy to hear from you!